Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

SLG Playing it forward

If I traveled back in 1930's I would like to take a load of special treats!. 
Image result for devicesImage result for baskets of treats chocolateI would like to give them at least 3 BIG baskets of treats because back in the days there wasn't really much candy in the days and I think they should deserve some treats especially when they have time to live and remember some treats. I would be really honored to give them power and money! Money to pay for the bills and power.  I would love to give them devices that are trending right now! I would give them    Image result for board gamesa guide on how to use it because I know devices now is really different from back then. I think a Camera would be awesome to bring for them to take perfect quality photos.  I would give them a album of awesome music that I think that they would like to listen to.  I would really like to bring a TV and some DVD's of new movies in 2018!. I am really sure that they will really love watching it.  I would give them chapter books to make them more smarter and give them interesting words that they probably didn't even know. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.