Pages

Friday 11 December 2020

2020 Highlights

 


2020 Reflection

It is always good to reflect on the year you have had. Think of 20 memories you have made this year and write them down. 


  1.  Scholarship Assembly

  2. Lockdown

  3. KPMG gifts

  4.  Estherbella and I recreated photos from last year

  5. Orientation 

  6. Having Pam as a teacher because she favored Harry Potter like I do

  7. Playing Volleyball

  8. I became closer with Christina and Jamie-Lee

  9. I befriended Mere, Violet and Aolelei

  10. I became more confident with myself, kinda

  11. Year 8 Dinner

  12. Tech

  13. Laughing with Jamie-lee at the stupidest things ever

  14. Estherbella and I roleplaying different acts and laughing about it and making inside jokes about it

  15. Zoo trip

  16. Meeting and having Nikita 

  17. Walking home with Christina practicing the dance that we didn’t do

  18. Laughing with Rasheed

  19. Making tik toks with my broskis

  20. Prizegiving


What is one thing you have learned this year? 


  • Language Features



What has Covid-19 taught you this year? 


Regardless of what you can’t have or can’t do, don’t take things for granted and use what you have and be grateful!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kia Ora Everyone
This is my 2020 Highlights
As it is the end of the year, we had to choose 20 memories to share with you all! This is my last blog post of the year. :) im cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.