Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

My Passion Letter


Dear Body Positivity

You are something I fully support you are something I can truly rely on to make me feel better

You've changed things for the better and never failed to put a smile on my face

I love your message that you share 

I believe you when you say 

" Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes "

You emphasize the self-esteem I have 

And you give everyone the perception to see their Beauty

You value others no matter how they look

 And you embrace their flaws

You remind others that their actions to find the success 

Not a number on a scale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talofa Lava Everyone!

Today for writing, we had to write a letter to our passion.  We were writing to our passion as if it was a human.  I chose to write to Body Positivity

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Roseena,

    Great job on your writing. I think you did a wonderful job writing your passion letter. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work. Great job, keep up the good effort! :)

    -Shriya from Rm11

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.